[Textbook-l] Problem with NPOV

listspam at cretin.net listspam at cretin.net
Mon Sep 11 17:49:08 UTC 2006

> Well, I think the policy is pretty clear, and yes, as the community
> applies the policy in practice, I don't always agree with the outcome,
> nor do I expect to always agree with the outcome.

The "textbook from an accredited institution" is better than what we had
before, but still leads to tons of pointless and repetitive discussion
about (a) what qualifies as a textbook and (b) what is a valid accredited
institution. Every time there is an edge case book, this has to be
discussed and rediscussed.

These are things that you could clear up, or have the wikimedia board
clear up.

Kellen