[teampractices] [LOLZ] Fwd: [Phabricator] Password Reset

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 3 23:12:27 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-10-03 at 12:55 -0700, Max Binder wrote:
> I'm not sure about the Wikimedia instance of Phab for password reset

If anyone ever plans to set sail in their longboats on a voyage to
rediscover the lost "Password reset" option in *Wikimedia* Phabricator
(which requires you to either link your mw.org SUL/OAuth account or
Gerrit/wikitech/LDAP account when registering), please tell. 'cause
after many months on perilous stormy seas, my search was fruitless.

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/