[teampractices] Keeping track of activity in tasks in phabricator

Lydia Pintscher Lydia.Pintscher at wikimedia.de
Wed May 18 19:35:26 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 6:18 PM Kevin Smith <ksmith at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> It's not a helpful answer, but I use email, and just hit delete a lot.
>
> It would be interesting to hear from product managers, since they touch
> boatloads of tasks. I think a few are on this mailing list.

I read all of the emails -.- Would love to hear more efficient ways. All of
Wikidata's phabricator tickets go to a mailinglist (wikidata-bugs). The
ones I touched also in addition go to me directly but since I touch so many
there isn't really a meaningful distinction between those I particularly
care about personally and those that I just triaged for example.

Cheers
Lydia
Product Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für