[teampractices] Phabricator terminology change (blocking->subtasks)

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 1 18:32:14 UTC 2016

(Mostly) Max: Jira only allowed 3 levels of tasks, which was frustrating.
If phab adds "types" of subtasks, I hope it doesn't fall into that same
trap.

(Mostly) Joel: Yes, I would definitely favor distinguishing between
blocking tasks and subtasks. Trying to cover both cases with one set of
terms is very awkward, as one of my examples demonstrated:  "implement X"
certainly doesn't feel like a subtask of "document X", but that's how it
will appear in phab right now.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation