[teampractices] Interesting logistical experiment in London Underground

Katie Horn khorn at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 26 23:34:05 UTC 2016

Thanks for the link! Interesting stuff,

Aside from being another example of counterintuitive realities about
bottlenecks in complicated systems, I don't really know how this helps or
adds to the conversation other than being pretty neat, but I recently heard
this was also a thing:
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/412632/first-rule-of-ant-traffic-no-overtaking/

-Katie