[teampractices] Impressions about the switch from Trello to Phabricator

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Fri May 16 20:21:14 UTC 2014

On 05/15/2014 10:14 AM, Quim Gil wrote:
> How are sprints organized in Trello? Do you have an automatic process or
> do you need to create sprints manually?

Growth uses a single board (https://trello.com/b/FdtPTV2y/growth) with
Backlog (everything not archived or in another column), Current Sprint,
To Do (work planned for this sprint but not in progress), In
Development, Needs Review/QA (basically done, but some kind of further
step/review needed), Done (done and merged).

We don't use workboards per sprint currently.

Matt Flaschen