[teampractices] Scrum-y tools based on BZ (was Re: Scrumbu.gs)

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 31 19:47:56 UTC 2013

On 10/31/2013 03:26 PM, Quim Gil wrote:
> The solution I found was to agree that "Lowest" is the new "No". I'm not
> joking. As soon as we get our hands dirty in Bugzilla tech community
> metrics I will make sure we remove Lowest reports fom the picture,
> otherwise they distort it completely.

I don't think we should get into weird substitutions just because people
are edit warring.

The active maintainers/team (whether they be volunteer or WMF) should
have the final say on prioritization and which bugs are open.

Lowest is not the same as WONTFIX.  'Lowest' priority means it should be
fixed eventually, but there's a huge list of things to fix before it.
WONTFIX means it's incorrect to change it (e.g. doing this change would
make the user experience worse).

Matt Flaschen