[teampractices] [Engineering] notes from this week's scrum of scrums meeting

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 16 05:59:50 UTC 2013

On 10/15/2013 09:42 PM, Toby Negrin wrote:
> I'll defer to Arthur on this but I don't have any issues with it. I find
> that's it quite difficult to know what wiki to use for a particular use
> case.
>
> -Toby

I think the general rule should be to make it public unless there's an
explicit reason it must not be.

Even then, often there's only a small part that actually needs to be
private (e.g. notes from an ops discussion might be 100% public on
wikitech except confidential server prices, which can be on office wiki).

Matt Flaschen