[teampractices] [Engineering] notes from this week's scrum of scrums meeting

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 16 02:20:46 UTC 2013

Heh, yeah mediawiki.org is probably best and generally good as a default
for engineering related stuff, unless there's something truly private.

I've never been really sure which wiki is best for what, and now I just
pretend there's only mediawiki and office, using the above rubric, and
generally pretend the others don't exist :-P