[teampractices] Fwd: Meeting minutes from the daily standup

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 2 22:17:50 UTC 2013

FYI, for those interested in the MeetBot tool being tested out now.

Growth is slightly weird in two respects: we do our daily standup at 3pm
PST, and we do it in IRC. The latter part is nice in that it has less setup
time than Hangout or Skype, and we tend not to need a strict timekeeper
even when we had 4-5 people. The former part is a bit unusual, but it still
works for identifying blockers etc.