[teampractices] Hangout alternative - chatb.org

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 16 22:58:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Matthew Flaschen
<mflaschen at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> I didn't get a chance to try Chatb yet (would still like to test later).

Between Aaron, Quiddity and myself we couldn't get chatb to work. It would
show our screen, but referring to the same link (#numberstring) did not
result in people joining the same room.

WebRTC apps seem to be missing screensharing, but otherwise I'd really love
to ditch Hangouts. It doesn't really work great with Linux, like Matt said.

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager