[teampractices] Proposed Bingle enhancement to reconcile closed bugs in Bugzilla in Mingle

Arthur Richards arichards at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 12 01:48:13 UTC 2013

The mobile web team really felt the pain of having bug cards in our bug
backlog in Mingle that had been resolved in Bugzilla after being added to
Mingle. I've committed to reconciling these bug cards in our bug backlog.
Since there are a lot, and since this is something I've been wanting to add
to Bingle since day 1, I put together a user story with some acceptance
criteria to clarify the new functionality and describe how specifically it
should work. Normally I'd probably just add the feature to Bingle, but I
think we need to be really thoughtful and careful about how Bugzilla/Mingle
will adjust each other's statuses etc, so I want to make sure that the
workflow I propose is sane. Please take a look and let me know if it should
be adjusted:
https://github.com/awjrichards/bingle/issues/21

--
Arthur Richards