[QA] Jenkins Job Builder has been upgraded

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 12 09:49:41 UTC 2017

If you are having trouble with `git pull` on
integration/jenkins-job-builder (like I did), `git reset --hard
origin/master` should fix the problem.

$ git pull
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

$ git reset --hard origin/master
HEAD is now at edebce7f Complete support of Yaml Axis Plugin

For more information:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/P5250

Thanks to Paladox and Antoine for helping me in #wikimedia-releng.

Željko