[QA] Jenkins Job Builder has been upgraded

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue Apr 11 15:45:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have updated our Jenkins Job Builder fork in
integration/jenkins-job-builder.git to catch up with latest upstream
changes.

The update is force updated with master pointing to:
edebce7f98a8e041537b9f0569a99ca9050a6066

I have updated all the jobs and the log is kept in T162674
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T162674

The list of requirements has been bumped, notably:

 steevedore
 python-jenkins now requires 0.4.14 (was 0.4.18)

We recommend to use tox to run our JJB fork, thus one would want to
delete the virtual environments: rm -fR .tox

The next run of 'tox -e venv -- jenkins-jobs' will reinstall the
dependencies.

Thanks!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso