[QA] CI checkin Sep 15th

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue Sep 15 15:10:00 UTC 2015

Le 14/09/2015 23:01, Antoine Musso a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The next continuous integration checkin is tomorrow Tuesday 15th at
> 14:00 UTC (16:00 CEST) in #wikimedia-office *and Google hangouts*:
>
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/wikimedia.org/ci-weekly
>
> You would need a Google account and probably ask for invite via the
> #wikimedia-office channel.
>

> Meeting Agenda:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration_meetings/2015-09-15
>
> Past meetings with agenda and minutes are archived at:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/meetings
>
> Last week minutes:
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration_meetings/2015-09-08/Minutes

Hello,

We have completed the meeting, please find minutes on
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration_meetings/2015-09-15

We talked about:

* Using composer for MediaWiki jobs on master branch
* Update on CI scaling (nodepool almost there now)
* ElasticSearch eating memory on slaves

Next meeting is on Tuesday Sep. 22nd at 14:00 UTC / 16:00 CET.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso