[QA] Browser tests weekly triage meeting

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 3 17:08:49 UTC 2015

# TLDR

On Tuesday 2015-11-03 16:00-17:00 UTC we had our regular browser tests
weekly triage meeting[0]. The next meeting is on Tuesday 2015-11-10, the
same time.

# More info

Notable topics:

- Selenium connection to headless Firefox failing.
  - Action: Jan will try to do the same as the gerrit triggered build, see
mw-set-env-mw-selenium.sh in jenkins repo.
- Browser tests board is now cleaner than ever. Željko Did some triage this
week.
- Split browser-tests project to browser-tests-infrastructure and
browser-tests tag.
  - Action: Željko will take care of that.
- Triaging MediaWiki bug column.
  - Action: Dan will ping collaboration people asking if flow tasks are
still valid.

For more information see meeting notes[1].

If you would like to attend the next meeting, join us at the
#wikimedia-office IRC channel (on freenode.net) and/or Google Hangout[2].
If you care about a task in #browser-tests[3] but can not attend the
meeting, add it to the meeting notes wiki page[4].

Željko
--
0: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing/Meetings
1: