[QA] Recently failing browser tests

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Thu May 28 16:53:51 UTC 2015

(let's use mailing lists instead of manually cc'ing people, please)

Timo/Jon: Do you have tasks in phabricator that show what you've tried
doing/debugging already? Would hate to re-do it all.

Greg

<quote name="Timo Tijhof" date="2015-05-28" time="11:57:05 +0200">

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |