[QA] [reading-wmf] top articles across languages for testing?

Brian Gerstle bgerstle at wikimedia.org
Wed May 20 15:32:34 UTC 2015

Subbu that's exactly the kind of thing I have in mind, and further
reinforces the notions I have that using an API (server- or client-side)
built on top of Parsoid could be a huge step forward in reliability.  If
you're testing that the API works & DOM spec is correct across that many
articles, the things we build on top should "Just Work (TM)."  I'll be sure
to look into this in my hacking, thanks for replying!