[QA] Fwd: [RelEng] You have sudo, YOU have sudo, EVERYONE has sudo (on deployment-prep)

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 5 23:17:59 UTC 2015

FYI. Members of the Beta Cluster (aka "deployment-prep") project on
wikitech.wikimedia.org now have sudo privs.

----- Forwarded message from Yuvi Panda <yuvipanda at gmail.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |