[QA] Problem with Selenium, MobileFrontend, or VisualEditor?

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 8 17:17:15 UTC 2014

#1 A month ago we had a similar problem with chrome not entering text
correctly, and the problem was on sauce labs side.
#2 I was not able to reproduce the problem on my machine (mac) with local
firefox.
#3 I was able to reproduce the problem on my machine with remote firefox on
sauce labs.

The above made me think the problem is again on the sauce labs side. To
test my hypothesis I would like to create a small script that will work
fine with local firefox, but fail with remote firefox. The problem is that
we require users to log in in order to use mobile visual editor. That makes
the script unnecessary long.

Do we have mobile visual editor somewhere public where logging in is not
required?

Željko