[QA] Rubocop style checker

Dan Duvall dduvall at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 15 18:44:37 UTC 2014

Zeljko, I'd love to get the coding conventions in order before we re-enable
this job, mostly to build consensus on what we're adopting from the
bbatsov/rubocop style guide and what we're not.

Also, I apologize for neglecting it in the first place. :)

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Matthew Flaschen <mflaschen at wikimedia.org
> > wrote:
>
>> 18:13:53 bundler: command not found: rubocop
>> 18:13:53 Install missing gem executables with `bundle install`
>>

> Sorry about that. Antoine and I thought everything was ready, but while
> testing it we found out about that problem. It was already 6pm our time, so
> we decided to fix it tomorrow. I will announce it here and document it as
> soon as it is ready.
>
> Željko

Dan Duvall
Automation Engineer