[QA] Browser test guidelines and good practices

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Oct 3 21:47:25 UTC 2014

Le 03/10/2014 22:45, Chris McMahon a écrit :

> S had asked me to put together a summary of guidelines and practices as
> I've been refactoring my way through the Echo and Flow browser test
> repos.  I made a wiki
> page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing/Guidelines_and_good_practices
>
> Comments, criticism, and updates are welcome.

I like the do and don't, seems a useful page to me.

Non code suggestions:

* you can probably add the new page to the template
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:Conventions_navigation and
include it at the bottom with {{Conventions_navigation}.

* We have syntax highlighting! Example usage at:
 https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi#Usage

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso