[QA] Jenkins testrunner QUnit error impossible to reproduce locally

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:55:47 UTC 2014

The error means one or more modules is in error state.

This usually means the ResourceLoader module was incorrectly configured.

Looking into this one, one of the files is missing or couldn't be found.

* https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/134064/
* https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-MultimediaViewer-qunit/1881/console
* https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-MultimediaViewer-qunit/1881/
* https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-MultimediaViewer-qunit/1881/artifact/log/
* View mw-debug-www.log.gz

(or use your own debug.log from MediaWiki[1])

[resourceloader] ResourceLoader::makeModuleResponse: generating module package failed: exception 'MWException' with message 'ResourceLoaderFileModule::readScriptFiles: script file not found: "/srv/ssd/jenkins-slave/workspace/mwext-MultimediaViewer-qunit/extensions/MultimediaViewer/resources/mmv/mmv.Logger.js"' in /srv/ssd/jenkins-slave/workspace/mwext-MultimediaViewer-qunit/includes/resourceloader/ResourceLoaderFileModule.php:673

— Krinkle

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_debug