[QA] Jenkins testrunner QUnit error impossible to reproduce locally

Gilles Dubuc gilles at wikimedia.org
Tue May 20 12:05:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm running into this error when the tests for my changeset (
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/134064/ ) run on Jenkins:

https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/mwext-MultimediaViewer-qunit/1881/consoleFull

That changeset's parent is the latest master commit, so it's probably not
an issue of automerge. The error comes from ResourceLoader when trying to
load the dependencies for the tests.

I can't reproduce the error locally, neither on Firefox nor Chrome. It's
hard to guess where the error is coming from, as the change is quite large.

Any idea what I could do to resolve the issue? Is there a simple way to
reproduce Jenkin's setup locally?