[QA] Pair programming Friday for fun and profit‏

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Sat Jun 14 12:13:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Muzammil Rajwadkar <muzzymon at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Just replying back in regards to the pair programming session I did with
> Zeljko today.
>
> Thanks for Zeljko for taking his time out helping me with my questions. I
> talked about what I learnt from my last pair programming session:
> Getting up to speed with learning Ruby, Cucumber and Selenium from the
> helpful guides I've been provided.
>
> However, we both agreed that I should get some basic assignments that will
> introduce me using Cucumber and Selenium a bit better from real world
> examples.
> I also got links for Getting Started and setup instructions from
> media-wiki.

Hi Muz,

thanks for the report, I have added it to the list[1]. It was great talking
to you and hearing about the progress you have made since our last pairing
session. On Monday I will create a task for you, simple enough so you do
not get overwhelmed, but also requiring you to use all your new skills:
Ruby, Selenium, Cucumber, Git, Gerrit...

Željko
--
1: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Pair_programming_for_fun_and_profit#June