[QA] Pair programming Friday for fun and profit‏

Muzammil Rajwadkar muzzymon at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:04:51 UTC 2014

Just replying back in regards to the pair programming session I did with Zeljko today.
Thanks for Zeljko for taking his time out helping me with my questions. I talked about what I learnt from my last pair programming session:Getting up to speed with learning Ruby, Cucumber and Selenium from the helpful guides I've been provided.
However, we both agreed that I should get some basic assignments that will introduce me using Cucumber and Selenium a bit better from real world examples.I also got links for Getting Started and setup instructions from media-wiki.
Thats all from me. Have a good weekend everyone.
-Muz