[QA] Failing MobileFrontend browser tests

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Sat Jul 19 19:28:09 UTC 2014

Le 16/07/2014 23:37, S Page a écrit :

> QA folk, is there a way to "grep" all browser tests for gettaddrinfo and
> "timed out after 5 seconds" to see if there's a pattern to when and how
> often they occur?

[dropped mobile-l]

We can potentially send the console logs to a logstash instance that has
a few frontend to search / dig in logs.  I am not sure how helpful it
would be though nor how much disk would have to provisioned on logstash
side.

A real world example http://logstash.openstack.org/ each line is
additionally associated with the Jenkins build #, Gerrit change and so on.

Jenkins plugin:
 https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Logstash+Plugin

JJB supports it:
 http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins-job-builder/wrappers.html#wrappers.logstash%20build%20wrapper

So yeah doable :-)   Need to someone which logstash to send log to,
maybe have one dedicated to CI.  Then we can setup that plugin on the
jobs and done.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso