[QA] [WikimediaMobile] Failing MobileFrontend browser tests

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 11 17:17:43 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Arthur Richards <arichards at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> This isn't a case of us asking 'are we there yet' - rather it's a case of
> us trying to understand when we'll be able to rely on our browser tests
> again and to see if there's any way we can help to improve the situation.

I have noticed that pairing is a great way to share knowledge and get
things done. As far as I know, the majority of the mobile team is in San
Francisco, so it is not the easiest thing to arrange pairing with me.

I am free almost every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-9am San Francisco
time (5-6pm my time). Just saying. ;)

Željko