[QA] Proposal for Zurich Hackathon: Production-like Vagrant

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 27 19:49:18 UTC 2014

Ori mentioned to me on IRC about the Hive, Hadoop & Wikimetrics roles from
Andrew Otto work on both Vagrant and Operations/Puppet.git as simple
submodules. If we could convert other modules to be this way, we could
exactly replicate production.

Although, I'm not sure that's something that'll fit a Hackathon. As I
mentioned, identifying specific mediawiki related things that are not the
same and fixing those would probably be a better end outcome (I like
hackathons where something gets finished up rather than just started :P).