[QA] Flagging some Beta Labs issues

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 19 22:09:09 UTC 2014

FWIW I think the more people with different use cases using beta labs
the better. It gives us more confidence that the code we push out is
of good quality. Whilst doing things like troubleshooting browser
tests, I've noticed various bugs in my day to day activities on beta
labs that I was not actively looking for.

I would like to keep us heavily using beta labs to improve the quality
of the software we push out.