[QA] Browsertests using only WMF Jenkins and beta labs!

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 18 18:12:08 UTC 2014

<quote name="Chris McMahon" date="2014-04-18" time="10:26:35 -0700">
> Hello QAers,
>
> Thanks to Antoine and Željko, we are now running a number of builds for
> browsertests that use the WMF Jenkins instance with headless Firefox to run
> against the beta labs test environment directly.
> https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/view/BrowserTests/

This is great! Thanks for all your hard work Željko and Antoine!

This is something we've been wanting to do for a long time and it's
wonderful to see it come to fruition.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |