[QA] Turning on irc notifications at the job level?

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 23 11:53:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Michelle Grover <mgrover at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Is it possible to turn on IRC notifications at the job level? I want to
> have failures go to the mobile room but I only want mobile related failures.

I remember there was a problem with setting up Jenkins to send
notifications to two channels, but I do not remember what the problem was.
We have recently disabled all IRC notifications because Jenkins jobs were
not stable enough, so there was a lot of noise. It should be possible to
only enable IRC notifications for some jobs.

If that is something important for you, feel free to do it yourself. If you
need help, we can pair on that this week.

Željko