[QA] VisualEditor browser tests in Gerrit (draft)

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Sep 18 01:27:03 UTC 2013

Hello,

Ċ½eljko and I had extensive discussions last week to have VisualEditor
browser tests integrated in Gerrit.

The ultimate idea would be to have the browser tests running whenever
someone propose a modification to the VisualEditor and have the browser
tests results submitted back in Gerrit.

There is a lot of tasks involved, I tried to gather them on a single
wiki page and make them more or less organized.  It is still a really
early draft but could definitely peer review:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Continuous_integration/Browser_tests

I will later fill in Bugzilla entries for each actions, set up the bug
dependencies and we can slowly move forward :-)

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso