[QA] Annoying little bugs

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:29:43 UTC 2013

Quim Gil, 19/09/2013 19:43:
> What we should do before is to document the criteria that make a bug
> EASY, so we and anybody can assign that keyword consistently. Andre took
> notes.  :)

As a reminder, most of the blockers of bug 38638 [Interface messages
needing rewording or documentation and other issues with existing
messages (tracking)] are very easy and there is no shortage of them (I
fixed over 20 of them in a weekend and I'm not a coder):
<https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=38638&maxdepth=1&hide_resolved=1>
We also ensured there are enough docs on how to fix those i18n issues.

Nemo