[QA] Help trying to reproduce?

Jeff Hall jeffreyehall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 20:35:41 UTC 2013

After further testing, I'll amend my original statement to say that I see
the "Edit/beta" tab/link rarely using Chrome on Mac OS, but it does seem to
appear under certain circumstances.

I'm doing some more testing now to see if I can figure out a consistent
repro case, but haven't found it yet.

Thanks,

Jeff Hall