[QA] Pair programming Friday for fun and profit

Jeff Hall jeffreyehall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:07:15 UTC 2013

Thanks Željko!  I thought this morning's pairing session was very valuable,
and although I'm familiar with some of the specific tools involved, this
pairing session gave me a great introduction to how the WMF is using those
tools, and provided direction on a workflow to use in trying to determine
the source of some of those red dots in Jenkins.  So now I'll see if I can
figure out how to make some of those red dots turn green!

I would definitely encourage others on this list who are trying to get
their feet wet to consider doing a paired programming session with Željko,
since it's a great way to get an orientation as to how all the pieces fit
together!

Cheers,

Jeff Hall