[QA] Parse a table ?

Karima Rafes karima.rafes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:14:03 UTC 2013

Hi Željko

Sorry, I'm in Paris(France). So I will try to be there via IRC
the next week via IRC if the time of the meeting is better for Europeans.

I will do a "git pull" saturday to understand your solution of "HowTo
parse a table".

For info, I'm writing a light doc in french on your method.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Karima_Rafes/Comment_Hacker_MediaWiki%3F

Thanks
Bye

Karima