[QA] How to contribute?

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 19 13:19:26 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Carol Sanders <carol at carolsanders.org>wrote:

> Im available after 5pm PST. Today to work in it.

Hi Carol,

I just saw your reply. My time zone is CEST (UTC+2) at the moment, CET during
the rest of the year (UTC+1). 5pm PST is 2am my time, not the best time for
me. :)

If you are usually available at that time, you should ping Chris, he is the
same time zone as you. I am usually online until 8-9 am your time, but for
the next two days I should be online longer in your day. Let me know when
would be a good time for you this or the next week.

Željko