[QA] [EE] Recruitment?

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 25 14:56:20 UTC 2013

Forwarding to the QA list for great good...
QAers, Editor Engagement is the team(s) who build features intended to
encourage new editors, retain existing editors, and generally make editing
Wikipedia as delightful as possible.  You can join at
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/ee if it sounds interesting.