[QA] vagrant install for windows

Rachel Thomas rachelqa99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:15:38 UTC 2013

When running the automation test from the vagrant installed VM, I am
getting the error message below.  I do not get that error message when I
run it from my Windows shell.  I'm not sure where the problem lies.

<srv/browsertests$ bundle exec cucumber features/wikilove.feature
Using the default profile...
FF--F-------------------

(::) failed steps (::)

Unable to pick a platform for the provided browser (RuntimeError)
./features/step_definitions/upload_wizard_steps.rb:2:in `/^I am logged in$
features/wikilove.feature:5:in `Given I am logged in'

Failing Scenarios:
cucumber features/wikilove.feature:9 # Scenario: Wikilove barnstar options

3 scenarios (1 failed, 2 skipped)
20 steps (1 failed, 19 skipped)
1m0.558s

All other automation tests are failing when I run them as well.

--Rachel

*Gnome FOSS Outreach Program for Women Intern
Browser Test Automation, Wikimedia Foundation*