[QA] Browser automation workshop next week

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 16 10:11:34 UTC 2013

On 07/13/2013 01:17 PM, Željko Filipin wrote:
>     Željko & Chris, based on our previous experience I think we need
>     very clear instructions for any homework that needs to be done
>     before the workshop. The "setting up Ruby" kind of problems should
>     be solved before we start.
>

> Agreed. I will update the meeting page with instructions on how to set
> up everything.

It would be better to have a Setup page somewhere under
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing that we
can reuse and improve in future workshops.

> Do you an idea what feature to test? WikiLove is a good choice because
> it is visual and fun to use. The downside is that it needs registration,
> and looks like some people had problems with that.

Let's stick with WikiLove this time.

Let's find a gadget or a bot in future occasions.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation