[QA] Subject for another workshop?

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 10 13:22:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Quim Gil <qgil at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Mmm shouldn't we keep hammering on the same topic, this time focusing on
> people writing scenarios and page objects?

I think we should do both, but of course not at the same time. I think the
workshop next week should be pretty much the same as the recent one in San
Francisco: introduction to how to do browser automation.

"Fix broken test/build" workshop would pretty much cover the same ground,
but instead of going from high level Cucumber feature files towards low
level Ruby code, we would start from low level Ruby error message and go up
the chain. My suggestion is to have a workshop like that in the near
future, but probably not next week.

Željko