[QA] Subject for another workshop?

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 10 10:58:17 UTC 2013

On 07/04/2013 12:39 AM, Chris McMahon wrote:

> I enjoyed the session we did in San Francisco on Cucumber and Page
> Objects, and wondered about other subject that might be of interest.

Mmm shouldn't we keep hammering on the same topic, this time focusing on
people writing scenarios and page objects?

We need to become a group of contributors working on browser test
automation for Wikipedia et al. Every workshop should help incresing the
number and the experience of this group.

If we jump too soon from one topic to another we will have independent
workshops, each of them interesting but not necessarily helping to build
this group.

What do you think? Ideas welcome. We need to become this group.
Everything will be funnier and easier once we reach that point.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation