[QA] Running tests in Chrome locally?

Tomislav Plavcic tplavcic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:34:20 UTC 2013

Hi Željko,

this one falls under the "computer works better when you plug it in."
category. ;)
I didn't install chromedriver before - somehow I thought it was already
supported in selenium and the error message confused me.

Everything works now - thank you!

--
Tomislav Plavcic
Theoretically, if I cut costs enough we'll be profitable without selling any products... Dilbert