[Pywikipedia-l] Interwiki.py on Commons

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Tue Jan 3 13:47:31 UTC 2012

In continuation of this, I started discussion on Commons Village Pump
(http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Should_categorie
s_be_in_front_of_interwikis_or_other_way_around.3F ) about order of
different parts of wikicode and Pywikipediabot attempts to standardize
it. In particular I asked for opinions about preferred order of category
and interwiki sections. If any of you are running Pywikipedia bots on
Commons, I would like to invite you to this discussion.

Jarek T.

(user:Jarekt)