[Pywikipedia-l] Removing wrong iw

Bináris wikiposta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 09:50:16 UTC 2011

Thank you, André!

I think this is a* week point* of our system. Work of Wikipedia is based on
the approach that all the mistakes are easier to correct than to prevent. A
vandal may "work" on several pages to be vandalized, and I can revert them
in a few seconds. Or someone writes an article with a wrong title, I can
easily rename it. But here to commit the mistake is easy (one wrong iw into
one article), and, by means of bots, the correction gets difficult. This is
a *system inversion.*

We should invent a systematical solution to this problem. I thought on some
hidden comment next to a wrong iw that has a meaning for the bots to pick
that iw out of all articles, and never put back. Or just never into that
very article. (I just got Dr. Trigon's mail in the minute, that's another
approach for the same problem, also a good point to start thinking.)

(Personally, I am not good enough in Esperanto to write an article, and
Ferenc Farkas, the esperantist would not be notable in any other Wikipedia
-- someone who is an esperantist. :-))
--
Bináris