[Pywikipedia-l] Removing wrong iw

Dr. Trigon dr.trigon at surfeu.ch
Mon Dec 26 09:46:40 UTC 2011

Please correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can see, that kind
of interwiki bot issues appear from time to time. (but I am not an
interwiki bot expert)

What about creating e.g. an wiki page containing a blacklist for pages
that the interwiki bots HAVE TO IGNORE. By using the latest changes irc
channel all running interwiki bots can keep track of this blacklist.
That way a interwiki bot "super-user" could blacklist all wiki pages
that should now have their interwiki links updated at any given moment.

What do you think? Is this that kind of solutions that is considered
to be NOT an "easy way to resolve this"? What would be the problems
implementing that?

Greetings and Happy Holidays!
DrTrigon