[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1839114 ] Windows Console don't echo messages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 21 13:18:59 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1839114, was opened at 2007-11-27 03:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cosoleto
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1839114&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi. I'm updated the framework from CVS repo to SVN repo, but now I can't read nothing in the Windows Console. I', using Python 2.4, Window$ XP.

I send you a screenshot of my console with the "test.py" running, but it doesn't shows the text of the test.

Thanks for your answer.

(Sorry for my stupid english, I'm a Spanish speaker :( )