[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1864919 ] 'obsolete' problem stop interwiki

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 6 21:34:47 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1864919, was opened at 2008-01-06 03:11
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by leogregianin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1864919&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: Interface (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "interwiki.py", line 1587, in ?
    bot.run()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1364, in run
    self.queryStep()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1343, in queryStep
    subj.finish(self)
  File "interwiki.py", line 950, in finish
    if self.replaceLinks(page, new, bot):
  File "interwiki.py", line 1043, in replaceLinks
    newtext = wikipedia.replaceLanguageLinks(oldtext, new, site = page.site())
  File "/usr/home/alexsh/mwbot/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 3040, in replaceLanguageLinks
    s = interwikiFormat(new, insite = site)
  File "/usr/home/alexsh/mwbot/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 3095, in interwikiFormat
    site = insite.getSite(code = code)
  File "/usr/home/alexsh/mwbot/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 4988, in getSite
    return getSite(code = code, fam = self.family, user=self.user)
  File "/usr/home/alexsh/mwbot/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 5109, in getSite
    _sites[key] = Site(code=code, fam=fam, user=user, persistent_http=persistent_http)
  File "/usr/home/alexsh/mwbot/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 3670, in __init__
    raise KeyError("Language %s in family %s is obsolete" % (self.lang, self.family.name))
KeyError: 'Language cho in family wikipedia is obsolete'

I cannot run interwiki because this error in any project.

Comment By: Rotem Liss (rotemliss)