[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1864547 ] add_text damages interwiki encoding

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 6 21:34:32 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1864547, was opened at 2008-01-05 13:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by leogregianin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1864547&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When running add_text.py on pl.wikipedia with:
add_text.py -cat:"III wiek" -text:"{{Commonscat}}" -except:"\{\{(?:[Ss]zablon:|)[Cc]ommonscat}}"

text is added correctly but the interwiki links encoding is destroyed ie. not UTF-8 anymore.
example of live change:
http://pl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=201&diff=10859565&oldid=10786774

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)